Whether you’re into classic winged liner, or just like to line your lash line for more definition, I’ve found the most AMAZING eyeliner: Long-Wear Liquid Liner by Bobbi Brown.
Here’s why I love it:
- It is truly long-wear; I did my eye makeup midday one day, washed my face that night but didn’t take off my eye makeup, and it looked the exact same the next day
- It does not get flakey
- I have the ‘Carbon Black’ color and it is SO black
- The “brush” is rubber or something so the liner glides on smoothly and the tip stays nice and thin because it isn’t a regular brush (no fuzzies or dullness)
- One coat is plenty… the formula doesn’t require multiple layers and it goes on evenly
- This product has 5 star reviews… everyone who tries it is just as obsessed as I am
- The liner comes in 5 colors as well with a chrome finish: Baltic Blue, Forest Sparkle, Golden Bronze, Night Sky, and Violet Sparkle
For the ‘Carbon Black’ liner, click here.
For the colors, click here.
I promise you will NOT regret this purchase. So, you’re welcome in advance haha. Enjoy, beauties!